Apple support pretty good...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by queshy, Feb 5, 2007.

1. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

Hi,

You may have read a past thread of mine (here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=3324004#post3324004)

Basically, I got a 24" iMac around 3 weeks ago and was having problems with it since...crashes, kernel panics, reformats, etc. I called apple several times and they walked me through troubleshooting steps (although none of htem worked). Since yesterday I've had 2 kernel panics...so I called them back and they said they would replace it. They told me the sales dept. would get in touch with me to send me the stickers...I would send the machine back..and they would send a new one. I hope it doesn't take too long, but I'm just happy they replaced it. I like how the tech support people speak English perfectly,and really know a lot about the computers, unlike the Dell people who read off a screen...It's a huge inconvenience, and it's making my switch from windows very painful (with all these problems), butI think it's worth it as I really really love this machine! Hope the new one is working well...wish me luck!

2. flir67 macrumors 6502

their support is really good, I had to go to a apple store today to get a new macbook battery as mine had the dreaded dead battery problem. none were in store so he orded me a new one and took my old out out. just got to go get in about 3 days. nearest store is like 2 hours from me.

good service..

3. queshy thread starter macrumors 68040

queshy