apple survey?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by jxyama, Nov 19, 2003.

1. jxyama macrumors 68040

jxyama

anyone get an email from apple to take a survey via qar.com?

2. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

I recived that email also.. there was nothing in the survey other than "age, sex, what mac, what software, what other electronics?" questions.. pretty general.. not very worthy of a thread. :)

PS. Down, down, down.. Michigan's going down.

3. jxyama thread starter macrumors 68040

jxyama

well, i wasn't really thinking it's newsworthy. i was more worried it might be a way for spammers to get some info or something.

(being a bit paranoid, i know.)

ah, i see, you are an OSU fan... it will be a great game. one thing is for sure, though, if OSU can hold Michigan (well, Chris Perry) to 50 yds rushing (their average), then OSU will win no matter what Michigan's three receivers do.

4. MacFan25 macrumors 68000

MacFan25

I haven't gotten any e-mails to take surverys online for Apple, but a woman from Apple did call me the other day for a survey on my iPod. It took about 10 min.

5. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Yeh, that was the one interesting thing about the questionaire.. the last few questions were "Would you mind a follow up phone call?" and then they wanted a phone number... I'd love to get a call from Apple to discuss their hardware.. I'd start teh "20" powerbook!" chant all over again...

The 100th meeting of OSU and UofM, its going to be great. I see you guys are favored by 7.5.. it'll be a tough one. I'm really hoping to see you guys get snow on Saturday.. 100th game, in a thick downfall of snow, to decide if we go play Oklahoma.. couldn't get much more epic. :)

6. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

I got a link to some kind of online questionaire the other day too, but I'm not sure which case it's refering to. I've had to call Apple a number of times in the past months for several problems, so I'm not sure which of them I should be complaining about in the questionaire :)