Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdbr

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2010
Northern Ireland, UK
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Well yes the apple store is still very lacking as it is still not available in other major apple markets like the UK. A total waste. Apple needs to remember that it doesn't just sell products in the US.

jonnysods

macrumors G3
Sep 20, 2006
There & Back Again
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8J2)

Great!

Now make a Canadian version! I would love to use this, because I am a rabid fanboy and I think it would be cool.

Back to school promo - start please!

vincewatson

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2012
Build your Online Store

eStore Advanced is the simplest eCommerce software, that powers lot of successful online stores. Wedding Warehouse is one of its large & successful customers who offer the largest online selection of wedding supplies and wedding accessories viz bridal accessories, wedding cake toppers, guest books, wedding favors, etc. For similar merchants across the globe, eStore offers the easiest way to build online store with secure shopping cart, website hosting, online marketing tools, free support, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.