Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhoenixDown

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
With the streaming ability in the FIOS Quantum TV boxes, is there an option to stream that video to an AppleTV 4?

Thanks

d21mike

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2007
Torrance, CA
Right after I returned all of my DVR/STB's they added DVR playback to the FIOS Mobile App. But never saw anything on Apple TV. They talked about this in a video years ago. And with the THIN STB they should do it.

But once I got my ATV 4 and Channels App I started using the HDHomeRun Prime(s) with CableCards which works really well and much cheaper. I was paying about $70+ per month for the boxes and DVR. The 2 CableCars are $$ per month each. However, there was a hiccup with the SD/Channels DVR so I am hoping to be back on track with it later this year.

BTW... Since switching to Frontier FIOS (they took over Version in my location) the FIOS Mobile App no longer works. They can not tell I am connected to WiFi for some reason. And I am sure the DVR is not working with them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.