Apple vintage t-shirt? anywhere?

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by KLeb3X5, Jul 7, 2005.

1. KLeb3X5 macrumors newbie

May 6, 2005
  2. KLeb3X5 thread starter macrumors newbie

May 6, 2005
    on , the shirts on the first page (may have to hit refresh a couple of times) are exactly what I'm looking for. Are they just out of stock or something?...
  3. pubwvj macrumors 68000

Oct 1, 2004
    Mountains of Vermont
    *grin* I've got three. They are down to floor rag quality now after about 20 years of wearing them... :) Didn't know I was supposed to preserve them!
  4. treblah macrumors 65816

Oct 28, 2003
    Wow, I had no idea some of those things existed! I am now off to contemplate selling a kidney for that Picasso Mac display :D
  5. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

May 2, 2005
    This is what I do

Muahahahahaha! I get a $2 shirt from Marshalls or something, then I GO NUTS on it!

I'm currently looking for a cheap hoodie to put an Apple on.

Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha! (That one was supposed to sound more evil and percussive, a la "I'm beating the system by making my own Apple-themed T-shirts")

See Steve is my homeboy shirt. :)

Attached Files:

6. faintember macrumors 65816

Jun 6, 2005
    the ruins of the Cherokee nation
    Wow katie ta achoo, i LOVE the shirt!!!

wonders if my crappy printer will do

7. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

May 2, 2005

Just be sure to put your printer on the highest, most ink wastingest quality!

Actually, when I print, I have an actual "iron on transfer paper" thing, where it mirrors it for me!

OS X, you're always one step ahead of me!
  8. mcarnes macrumors 68000

Mar 14, 2004
    USA! USA!
    Thirty bucks! Must resist...must...must...resist...

Attached Files:

9. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

May 2, 2005

It's times like that I'm glad I don't have a "hat face"

Now, the second they embroider that on a bag, I'm totally out $30. haha
  10. swarnabird macrumors newbie

Nov 10, 2012
    vintage apple t

well it's been many years since your post.,... But .... Here in Oz I think I've found a vintage apple t shirt. Trying to confirm that for myself and looking for any tips. I found it in an obscure tiny op shop and am trying to find out/confirm when it's from. I don't think it could be a later modern one because th t shirt is so old and logo worn in some places, plus it was found in a very random spot. So have I been lucky and found something super deluxe rare ir just something pretty rare and cool. So far Cant find any other images of this T shirt. Any replies very appreciated.

Attached Files: