Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

eslammm

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2016
I don't know how this would affect the general connectivity to the server or anything like that, but do y'all have any plans to bring Unity to the Apple Watch? It would be sweet to be able to use the watch on your wrist to choose channels and activate your microphone, removing the need to take your phone out of your pocket at all while using the app.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
Who are the "y'all" you are addressing in your question? This is not Apple.
[doublepost=1477318212]

Last edited:
Reactions: ZebraDude

BarracksSi

Suspended
Jul 14, 2015
I don't know how this would affect the general connectivity to the server or anything like that, but do y'all have any plans to bring Unity to the Apple Watch? It would be sweet to be able to use the watch on your wrist to choose channels and activate your microphone, removing the need to take your phone out of your pocket at all while using the app.

What's Unity?

Is it an iPhone app? I thought it was a game rendering engine.

Ask the Unity developers.

Seamaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2003

What fresh hell is this?
[doublepost=1477332360][/doublepost]
generally watchOS updates happen to be released on the same day as iOS releases. the rumored iOS 10.1 is tuesday so watchOS 3.1 would be then as well.

It's out.

Dj64Mk7

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2013
I want to note that ever since updating to watchOS 3.1, my Series 0 has had much better battery life and much better performance.

Reactions: Watabou

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
United States
Watabou - you have offered a lot of great information and your thread has been one of my most watched/read thread for the Apple Watch. Just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread.

Happy to provide the service. :D

I only really started since I wanted to see this type of thread too, but I guess people were a bit too doubtful about watchOS.

Reactions: gwhizkids

beaver82

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2008
My series 0 is on 3.1 now and off the charger for about 5 hours now, already at 71% and really haven't been getting many updates besides activity and ESPN.

Seems odd.

beaver82

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2008
It'll be a third party app/complication causing it. It always is.
I'm already at 93% and it's been off the charger for an hour. How can I find out what is causing it? Actually the only 3rd party complications available were ESPN and Weather but I am not currently using either of them on my watch face?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.