Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

engelke2010

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 28, 2010
Has anyone had problems with their Apple Watch shutting down with a still good charge on iOS 9.3 Beta? The last two days mine shut down until I could get to a charger even though the battery was still strong. The coincidence if my just updating to the beta software is too great.

BlueMoon63

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2015
Has anyone had problems with their Apple Watch shutting down with a still good charge on iOS 9.3 Beta? The last two days mine shut down until I could get to a charger even though the battery was still strong. The coincidence if my just updating to the beta software is too great.
No problem for me and I am running 9.3 beta 2 and Watch 2.2 beta

BlueMoon63

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2015
OK thanks for responding. Guess I'll just wait till March lol
I'll be installing beta 3 this evening when I get home. Siri improvement is the only thing I would want to see improve. Had a few more instances where it wouldn't respond with beta 2.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
[doublepost=1454966253][/doublepost]I am running WatchOS 2.1 and iOS 9.3 Beta 2. No issues with charge on watch. Used it for 14 hours yesterday and had 44% remaining at bedtime. It has way exceeded my expectations in this regard.

I would try unpairing/re-pairing your watch. I had a sudden drain a few weeks ago and this fixed it. Prior to doing this, you could try a reset.

Last edited:

HopefulHumanist

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2015
I'll be installing beta 3 this evening when I get home. Siri improvement is the only thing I would want to see improve. Had a few more instances where it wouldn't respond with beta 2.
Ok cool, please let me know what you think of beta 3 when you get a chance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.