Apple wireless mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by jota73, Apr 25, 2006.

1. jota73 macrumors 6502

jota73

Hey,
    I don't know if it normal... but my wireless mouse is difficult to control, it is too slow, matching the cursor to the action button is also difficult...
    Is this normal... I am used to the ease of Msft mice... should I ask for technical support??

thanks
    Juan

2. ajunger macrumors newbie

did you try adjusting the settings in your system preferences? you can change the tracking speed...that might be why you're having difficulties, the mouse is just set up to move the curser at a different speed...

3. Fatal Darkness macrumors newbie

I'm having the same frustration with my Mighty Mouse. I have the sensitivity turned up to the max and it has no where near the sensitivity of my Logitech on my Windows PC. It also acts like a old mechanical mouse with dirty rollers in that it tends to get "stuck" often and I have to lift the mouse up and set it back down to continuing moving the cursor in that direction.

If it weren't for that scroll trackball on top that I've grown quite fond of I've swap it out for my Logitech.

4. jota73 thread starter macrumors 6502

jota73

Well, I tried adjusting it and nothing, I then tried not using the mouse pad and I think it works better.

Anyway... Logitech mouses are far much better than this one!

Will it work? I miss the two button mouse....

5. Fatal Darkness macrumors newbie

I just tried plugging in my Logitech Wireless/Optical. Works like a champ!