Apple Wireless Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by lcseds, Sep 9, 2006.

1. lcseds macrumors 6502a

I have a Microsoft 4000 wireless mouse on my Dell at the moment and it works great. As I am about to switch platforms and buy a new iMac, I was wondering if I should try the Mightymouse wireless. For $50 I can get Apple's wireless keyboard and mouse, which is a pretty good price. Is the Mightymouse a good mouse? Does the wireless have good range? Good battery life? Oh, and since I'm one of the "switchers" I *will* need to right click.:)

2. apachie2k macrumors 6502

apachie2k

don't have the bt might mouse, friend just bought it and RAVES about it... i only use a mouse when i play games...not to often at all... and never really found the right click to be necessary...

also what mac do u plan on using?

3. NATO macrumors 68000

NATO

I've just upgraded from the old Apple Bluetooth Mouse to the Wireless Mighty Mouse, and its a worthy upgrade.

Firstly, I've had to use a mousemat for all other mice that i have tried (I don't know why, but optical mice seem to have a real issue with the type of wooden surface on my desk). However, the Wireless Mighty Mouse is the first that I can use on my desk without a mousemat. It's nice and responsive, the right click function works well and the little scroll ball is much more responsive than traditional scroll wheels and of course you can scroll in multiple directions, not just up and down.

I heartily recommend it.

4. lcseds thread starter macrumors 6502a

I think I'll try the 20" iMac. Wish it had a little better video to run MS Flight Sim, but the 24" is overkill for my needs (and budget!)

5. Josias macrumors 68000

Josias

Just get the 256 MB X1600, it will own in Flight Simulator.

BTW, I have at BT Mighty Mouse. Best mouse I ever tried, and yes, I tried an MX1000. The MM is just so much nicer to use, and the scrollball is just so precious!:p

No but seriously, it also looks 4 times better with the iMac.;)