Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Afbar1114

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
I currently have both is it worth it? If I can save $10 a month I will but does one cover something the other doesn't and vice versa?

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
I currently have both is it worth it?
Worth is always highly subjective on any topic. If you want us to tell you if it's worth it to you or not you need to give us your criteria so we know where you draw the line. I'd say no and I dropped Asurion for Applecare+ but I have no clue if my needs/wants/budget/priorities/preferences are in line with your own so my feedback isn't necessarily relevant to you. You need to decide based on your own priorities.

If I can save $10 a month I will but does one cover something the other doesn't and vice versa?
Seriously? Read the terms. I'll give you one but the info is out there for your to compare. Asurion covers loss and theft. Applecare+ does not.

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Loss and theft coverage through Verizon is the reason I choose it over AC+. Just hope I never need it, think its around $170 a claim.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.