AppleCare

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by sionharris, Dec 31, 2006.

1. sionharris macrumors regular

But where is the AppleCare Protection Plan agreement number? I've spent 10 minutes searching but cannot seem to find it anywhere!

2. SBik2 macrumors 6502a

SBik2

did you purchase the applecare plan? if so it should be on a paper that came with your applecare

3. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Go here, enter your Mac's serial number in the box labeled "About Your Support Coverage" in the middle right, and see if you're in the system.

If so, you're all set. If not, you'll need to find the original paperwork or docs in the box you bought.

Edit: the easiest way to get your serial number is to choose "About This Mac" under the blue apple menu, then click the "More info..." button; then you can cut it out of the System Profiler app and paste it onto the website.

4. sionharris thread starter macrumors regular

It says that my computer is 'covered under one of their special agreements'. I don't have any problems (yet) but would like to know what my AppleCare Protection Plan agreement number is. It doesn't seem to be on the CD or in the accompanying booklet.

5. emptyCup macrumors 65816

emptyCup

Since you're covered just call the support number and give them your serial #. They will look it up your protection plan number for you.

6. d wade macrumors 65816

d wade