Apple's Credo

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by theory4themusic, Nov 29, 2004.

1. theory4themusic macrumors newbie

Nov 29, 2004
    Does anyone have a link to Apple's credo? I've seen it before, its somewhere on their website. Or for one reason or another does anyone just know it? It's the really long thing that has something like "we are the dreamers, the <somethings>, etc" anyone know what I'm talking about? If anyone can give me a link to this or tell me what it is off the top of your head (which would be amazing since I remember it's really long) that would be great.

Thanks in advance
  2. superbovine macrumors 68030

Nov 7, 2003
    why don't you just search for it on the apple site?
  3. theory4themusic thread starter macrumors newbie

Nov 29, 2004

Well yeah, I tried that. It's not exactly a feature of their site and I remembering it being really basic html (just text) under the familiar nav bar. I was hoping someone here would know what I was talking about
  4. rendezvouscp macrumors 68000

Aug 20, 2003
    Long Beach, California
    I don't have a link, but a quick Google search brought up this:

"The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do."

Hope that helps.
  5. theory4themusic thread starter macrumors newbie

Nov 29, 2004