Apple's Desktop backgrounds

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by beez7777, Feb 3, 2003.

1. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

beez7777

Wasn't sure where to put this thread, but anyway, I have a question. Does anyone know where i can find some of the desktop images apple uses in their advertisements/front page, such as that garden image on apple's current page. It's not that important, but it was just a curiosity of mine, especially since most of them are really nice. Sorry if this has been discussed before. :)

2. King Cobra macrumors 603

You could try searching on images.altavista.com with possible image titles, but your odds of finding the same pic are 1 out of about a two or three digit number.

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i'd say considerably less odds. apple probably buys photography from a professional graphics supplier, which means they have paid considerable money for images that no one else has.

afraid you're out of luck, for the most part... unless you can make friends with someone in apple marketing... i used to know someone, but that was a long time ago...

pnw

4. beez7777 thread starter macrumors 6502a

beez7777

oh, ok, thanks guys i appreciate it. i have a nice background now, but some of those pics are so cool lookin. :)

5. King Cobra macrumors 603