Apple's iDisk app?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by *LTD*, Jun 23, 2009.

1. macrumors G4

Feb 5, 2009
    Apparently Apple was going to release its own iDisk app.

Is it out yet? What's the word on this?

2. macrumors 6502

May 20, 2007
    I've seen it listed as "Coming Soon" on the Web site. I'm anxiously awaiting this app also as I got a 30-day trial of MobileMe (and purchased it for $69 when I got my 3GS).

I really like the integration between MobileMe, the iPhone, and the Mac...not to mention the apps that have sharing to MobileMe included.

My only beef w/ MobileMe is not having an option to use a custom domain for my e-mail address.

And why am I complaining about this here?
  3. macrumors newbie

Jun 22, 2009
    What I want to see is mobileme integrated with syncing notes. Cause you can now sync notes when you connect it to your computer but I don't really want to have to connect my phone to the computer.

Now to find where to send my suggestion to apple?
  4. thread starter macrumors G4

Feb 5, 2009
    Syncing notes is a nice feature.

But Evernote is way ahead of the game on this:
  5. Guest

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
  6. macrumors newbie

Sep 2, 2000

be careful with this app. some part of it caused me to be unable to see the pictures when i attached the iphone to the computer. it was opening at login...a default setting. it took a great deal of detective work but the evernote helper is what caused my problems.
  7. macrumors 65816

Jul 28, 2008
    Jacksonville, Fla
    Apple's iDisk app has been rejected by Apple over objectionable content.
  8. macrumors regular

Jul 13, 2007
    Now there are 3

Really, is it that big of a deal? You came into this thread, knowing there were 2 others, just to post this when you could have easily just ignored it.