apple's ipod case

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by me hate windows, Nov 28, 2002.

1. me hate windows macrumors 6502

me hate windows

I was wondering what the front of Apple's iPod case looks like. I havent seen any pics. There are none on aples site

2. Judo macrumors regular

It's just plain solid Black sadly. Would have been nice to have a viewing window, but no such luck.

3. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

4. DeKa macrumors member

Yes it's just plain black. I got one with my 10GB iPod. I find it kind of useless - you can't do anything unless you take the iPod out of its case.

I just bought a Super Dooper iPod Case for US$40 from Waterfield Designs at http://www.sfbags.com

It's a beautiful piece of workmanship! It's also the only iPod case to allow you to switch the Hold switch on and off, as it has a slit on the top rather than just a hole for the headphones.

Highly recommended for all iPodders!

Derek :D

5. me hate windows thread starter macrumors 6502

me hate windows

I saw those, but i didnt see any of the front.:)

6. Liamcow macrumors member

if i could, i'd upload a picture of mine, but, sadly my nice old cannon 2megapix camera has bit the dust :( ...let's all have a moment of silence

7. BenderBot1138 macrumors 6502

If only I could imagine....

Definitely not a genuine case, but maybe an gives an idea...

Attached Files:

8. peterjhill macrumors 65816

peterjhill

I picked up one of these:
    [​IMG]

and really like it. I got a free apple case with my 10Gig touchwheel ipod and the clip broke in two days. The one from xtrememac.com has a flap that lets you see the entire front of the ipod with a cutout for the wheel. In my car, I attached one of the extra swivel mounts, and the case design allows you to fold back the front flap all the way around to the back and still allow you to connect the stub into the swivel mount.

I highly recommend it.