Apple's Stock Price: Are You Worried About A Fall?

Discussion in ' News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Oct 15, 2004.

1. macrumors bot

Jul 5, 2003
  2. macrumors 604

Apr 21, 2003
    What goes up, must come down.

Eventually, like all stock, investors will see the share price is too high and therefore too inflated and a 'correction' will occur.

The media will try and make the most of it by saying "Apple is out of 'fashion' or something stupid like that".
  3. macrumors G5

May 2, 2002
    I own no Apple stock and don't care about much beyond Apple being able to keep designing great products. :)

(And unless the photo iPod is real, all they have that I want now is Tiger anyway.)
  4. macrumors 65816

Mar 15, 2003
    In my head
    I hope the stock price does fall because I just sold my holding. Although I believe AAPL is worth $45, I dont believe it is worth that today. So if it could just drop to $35 for a little while, Ill buy more and hold on nice and tight for the next few years as Apple grow into the $45 and head off beyond to who knows where? World music domination.

Meanwhile, what goodies can I buy from th eApple Store with my profits :)
  5. macrumors 68040

Jul 10, 2004
    New Orleans / Lafayette, La
    For the sake of my parents i hope it splits or goes up. My mom just bought $4000 worth at $44 a piece.
  6. macrumors regular

Mar 14, 2004
    "Wherever you go, there you are..."

But I'm hoping it keeps going up. I bought (only :( ) $500 worth (out of patriotism) when it was around 21, so I'm waiting till it hits top to make a top profit. If only I'd had the foresight to buy more... like say 10 grand or something... then I could sell it all and buy a REALLY souped up G5... AND a 30" LCD!... well hindsight's always 20/20. I think I'm going to go sit in a corner and be depressed now :(
    <Oye! If I were a rich man... yedel dedel dedel didly didly dum>