Apple's "Top Sellers" Shaken Up...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Frozone, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Frozone macrumors 6502

Top Sellers

1. iPod shuffle
    2. iLife '05
    3. iWork '05
    4. Mac mini
    5. iPod
    6. iPod shuffle Arm Band
    7. iPod shuffle Sport Case
    8. iPod shuffle Dock
    9. iTunes Music Store Card
    10. Griffin iTrip for iPod

Looks like the new products released at MacWorld are off to a good start! Though, wasn't the iPod Mini #1 just about always, before MacWorld? It's not even in the top 10 now.

2. iGary Guest

iGary

I used my iPod shuffle at work on Friday, and two people in the office have already ordered theirs, with another one on the fence.

Apple is going to eat Creative's lunch.

The key to this thing is that it is not a pain in the but to carry around with you, you strap on the dorky lanyard, plug in your 'phones and you can walk around all day without even knowing it's there. The iPod and iPod mini are definitely noticeable weight in your pocket.

I wore the thing all day at work on Friday and never turned it off.

I think that is the key to the success of this product.

Go Apple!

3. Savage Henry macrumors 65816

Savage Henry

in a one horse, two house, three pub town.
    Without meaning to cast dispersions on the sincerity of Apple's Top 10 list, but I seriosly can not believe that there are more iTrips being purchased at store then iPod Minis .... I could be wrong (as history would suggest ;)) cos I spose that the shuffle could well have eaten into the mini market.

4. aswitcher macrumors 603

aswitcher

I think the new moto "iphones" are going to be incredibly popular, although their uptake will not accelerate like these as people need to come off their existing plans.

5. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

I think the list on the Apple Store site is total bull. I think Apple just lists the items they want to sell on there, and make an impression that "everyone else is buying this, you gotta too!"