Most of the AppleScript pages I've found on the Web are pretty old. I have been made aware that at least one thing has changed since the info I had was posted. Because of this, I have decided to create this thread so that those searching the Internet can be up-to-date. That one change I noticed is that AppleScript's "text item delimiters" property accepts multiple delimiters. This is a change that came with the installation of Snow Leopard. When you post any changes, please use relevant keywords as tags in your post so people searching the Web will come across this thread. For example, I will put "AppleScript text item delimiters" as a tag so that Google knows this post talks about exactly that.