AppleTVUsers.com

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by AppleTVNerd, Mar 23, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Hello all,

First off I would like to apologize to the moderators if my post is considered as 'spam',
    and please delete this thread if I violate any forum rules.

My anticipation and interest for the Apple TV is extreme, and I would like to share that
    interest with others in a common location. My project is not a run a useless blog or
    ad filled site to make a little money, it is instead designed to provide other users
    with reviews, tutorials, downloads, and support for the Apple TV. With that being said
    I have developed http://www.appletvusers.com. It is not that this particular forum is not
    enough, its just a forum dedicated solely to the Apple TV would allow a larger confined interest group.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. And if your interest is in the Apple TV,
    please join us! Thank you for your time.

2. macrumors 68030

princealfie

Awesome, I really love the design of it so far :)

I want my ATV soon ! :)

3. Moderator emeritus

EricNau

The site is pretty nice. Very nice design.

One thing though, "MacRumors" is one word, not two. ;)

Attached Files:

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Ahhh, fixing right now......

5. Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Also, there seems to be a problem with the 'show/hide nav' feature in Safari. The center column expands, just as it should, but it jumps back to its original place at the last minute.

Also, just a suggestion, but instead of having the "MacRumors News" section disappear, I would have it move up when the Nav. is hidden. (The page is more balanced this way.) ...but that's just my opinion.