appleWorks & itunes logo

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by thegeek187, Feb 3, 2003.

1. thegeek187 macrumors member

alright is it just me beign tired or is iTunes in the dock no itunes 3 logo

Attached Files:

2. King Cobra macrumors 603

When did you notice this? What OS do you have on your computer?

Also, go to your applications folder and check out the .incs file for iTunes.
    (That is, control-click on iTunes, show package contents, go to contents, resources, and open up the file called iTunes.incs). Is it the same?

Also, try removing the iTunes 1 logo depicted in the attachment and move your iTunes 3 logo to the Dock. The logo may only need to be refreshed.

3. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

I have 3.01 (66) and mine is just 1 note...
    weird... :confused:

4. thegeek187 thread starter macrumors member

thnks king cobra..... its not on my comp its on apples site actually.....i gues i havent used iTunes 1 for ages i didnt even realize the logo!

5. Billicus macrumors 6502a

Billicus

Yeah. That's iTunes 1 running on 10.0, I believe. Notice the Apple menu - it is darker than in current versions. That's a sure fire way to tell if its 10.0 or 10.1 or 10.2.:D

3.01 has two eighth notes tied together, purple ones at that.

6. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

well when apple came out with appleworks 6 10.0x was the latest and greatest, thats why its like that. Look at the apple, its dark blue. i think apple is working on individual apps right know that will kick major a**. then i think they will incorparate it into one big bundle. I would like to see them make a consumer version and a pro version. include them on the appropriate computers, or sell them at a price that no one could refuse.

iJon

7. thegeek187 thread starter macrumors member

i still cant belive i didnt regonize it as the iTunes 1 logo.... how long has it been since tunes came out

i would like to see ilife,keynote, and appleworks bundled togeather.... i owuld be willing to pay 100 for that but it would never happen

Tomorrow my allybook comes !!! hope airborne dont mess it up !

-------------
    Dan
    To

8. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

you see, thats the thing, appleworks sucks. they need to make seperate apps. they have already done it with powerpoint with keynote, now they need to make the others.

iJon