Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pravin.ankush

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2009
Hi
I am first time uploading my project binary through application loader but while uploading I am getting following error

Application failed codesign verification. Please see the console log for additional details.

I put all required certificates in my x-code project.

Can any one please suggest me how I can remove this error or is there any thing that I missed out to do while building or uploading project.

AndyCodez

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2009
Do you have the correct app id in the plist and did you do a distribution build. Another question is do you have in app purchase in said app?

pravin.ankush

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2009
Thanks for the reply,

Bundle Identifier value of Info.plist is the App Id I created in the program portal
and I also set distribution build.

But no use same error I am facing...
Console log prints following info

got entitlements(0x805e00, 330)
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: using Apple CA for profile evaluation
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: Caling codesign with the following args:
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: /usr/bin/codesign
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: --verify
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: -vvvv
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: -R=anchor apple generic and certificate 1[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.2.1] exists and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.1.4] exists
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: --entitlements
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: /var/tmp/signingbox/codesign_wrapper_entitlements.plist
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: /var/folders/G1/G1MojOMAEl4d0I8Gkw0Ock+++TM/-Tmp-/AppName.zip/AppName.app
/var/folders/G1/G1MojOMAEl4d0I8Gkw0Ock+++TM/-Tmp-/AppName.zip/AppName.app: valid on disk
/var/folders/G1/G1MojOMAEl4d0I8Gkw0Ock+++TM/-Tmp-/AppName.zip/AppName.app: satisfies its Designated Requirement
test-requirement: failed to satisfy code requirement(s)
codesign_wrapper-0.7.3: failed to execute codesign(1)

Can any one Please trace out this console log and let me know where I did wrong while uploading project binary

ivanchi69

macrumors newbie
Aug 4, 2009
i have the same problem this is my plist file what is wrong??
1hWv

thanks a lot

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.