Applications for the iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ChrisBoven, Sep 21, 2007.

1. macrumors member

Is there a site right now that gives a comprehensive explanation on how to put applications on your iphone, that are currently for the iphone (3rd party apps)?

2. macrumors member

Patience, Jedi.

We're still waiting on a Jailbreak for the iPod Touch. Without it no 3rd party apps.

3. macrumors regular

......................................__................................................
    .............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
    .......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
    ..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
    ...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................................
    .............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll................................
    ..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
    ...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
    ................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
    .................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
    ..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
    ................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
    ................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,..................
    ................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
    ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
    ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
    ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
    ...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
    ......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,...........................

4. macrumors member

I think I love you.

Never before has a piece of ascii art been this useful.

5. macrumors 6502a

If you want to help, go to #iTouch on irc.osx86.hu. They're looking for coders, moral supporters, and financial help (to buy iPod touches to experiment with).

Since I'm not a coder, I sent $20 to Pumpkin, who has since received the $300 in donations he asked for.

http://digg.com/apple/Donate_to_Jailbreak_the_iPod_touch