Applications To Record Keystrokes

Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by Bali Cockfight, May 22, 2005.

1. macrumors regular

Anyone know of any software that records a Macs keystrokes. I want to catch my girlfriend cheating on me and I want to know what she's writing in her emails on my mac.

Thanks guys!

2. macrumors 68000

LeeTom

That's sick. Grow up.

3. macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....go over to VersionTracker.com and search using the word "keystrokes" and you'll see a few apps that log keystrokes....(I've never understood why some people seem to be too lazy to even look before posting asking for help) ...oh yeah!

4. macrumors 603

solvs

Well, he's either paranoid and he's going to be dumped soon for his invasion of her privacy... or he's right and he's about to be the one doing the dumping. Either way, yeah, the VT thing. Or google. Just be preapred for the consequences.

5. macrumors newbie

6. macrumors 65832

Sital

He's either dumped her/been dumped long ago...or they got married (and quite possibly divorced).

7. macrumors member

progress reports

It's a pity the original thread poster has never posted any progress/outcome. :D

These questions would be more fun, if the thread creator kept their audience informed.