Apps that edit Info of Movies for iTunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by FrenzyBanana, Dec 20, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

i am a very organise person.
    i want my nieces and sister to enjoy my movies via homesharing with complete information and poster.

editing information in itunes in "get info" is very limited. some of the text that i input on plot summary is cut and not showing on ipad and iTunes.

i need an application that do not convert the movie or video itself just to add information.
    i only want to edit or add information about the movies or to my personal home video

any recommendation?

2. macrumors 6502

iDentify, available in the app store, does this. It's not free, but I've seen it work and it's quite thorough.

3. macrumors 6502

iFlicks also does this. http://www.iflicksapp.com

It's also in the Mac App store.

I'm in the process of consolidating my Plex library with my iTunes library. I've never used iTunes for movies, but I have an Apple TV3 to be opened on Christmas morning. I've moved 218 movies and several TV series into my iTunes library and iFlicks has tagged them all with about 99% accuracy. For those it missed, correcting them was easy. It was well worth the $20 for me.

4. macrumors 6502a

hwojtek

5. macrumors 68040

MonkeySee....

100% this.

I use it daily. just drag it to the open app and it will drag all the data from IMDB and stick the file back in iTunes for you.

Its ace.

6. macrumors newbie

second vote for subler

And subler is free.