apps that come with tiger dev?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by unfortunate, Jan 14, 2005.

1. unfortunate macrumors newbie

do the tiger developer builds come with all ilife apps? itunes, iphoto, imovie, etc? or does it only come with itunes?

2. rendezvouscp macrumors 68000

Only iTunes. That's why I think that Tiger won't ship with iLife, but you'll have to bring your own iLife apps.
    -Chase

3. Forced Perfect macrumors 6502

Forced Perfect

It could simply be that Apple wants to keep the download size small. Adding another 1-4 GB to a 2 GB image costs a lot-o-bandwidth.

4. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Anyone know what version of iTunes Apple's distributing with the final version of Tiger? If there's a beta of that iTunes version with the developer seeds, is it progressing better, as well, or worse than the rest of Tiger as a whole?

5. rendezvouscp macrumors 68000

They actually (from the build I have now) keep the iLife apps the same as what they are currently released. They only release new builds of internal OS applications, the ones that come with the machine and are not bought separately. However, that may change, who knows but Apple?
    -Chase

6. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

I would think Apple might decide to release a major iTunes upgrade along with Tiger, since iTunes is a free download anyway - like you said, who knows but Apple what they plan to do.