Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dasx

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2012
Barcelona
I'm waiting for Whatsapp to update. Use this daily and it's so horrible all letter boxed in.

When will whatsapp be updated for iPhone 5?

/e

What's up with whatsapp?

I wonder this too. Wasn't that annoying the first 2/3 days... But now... Every time I open the app I can't believe how small it is. So uncomfortable! At least I'd like to have the keyboard all the way down, as I tend to make much more mistakes in my spelling and need to check everything twice.

Is it so difficult? All other apps I use but Wolfram Alpha are already updated. Shame on whatsapp!

Just2Good

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Bugger, thought it had been then, but they just hadn't mentioned it in the update notes.

Infinity Blade 2 needs taking off the list.

Dam you for giving me false hope! :D

Apologies! I'm fixing this immediately.

----------

Snapseed and Realtor.com are updated

Also TeeVee - Your TV Shows guru is updated for iPhone 5.

RunKeeper - fitness app
ABC Player
Flixster
Trailers - Entertainment apps

Omnifocus

PowerFAQS updated!

BBC News & The Night Sky are updated

Added. Thanks.

everlast77

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2007
Sweden
What's up with whatsapp?

I wonder this too. Wasn't that annoying the first 2/3 days... But now... Every time I open the app I can't believe how small it is. So uncomfortable! At least I'd like to have the keyboard all the way down, as I tend to make much more mistakes in my spelling and need to check everything twice.

Is it so difficult? All other apps I use but Wolfram Alpha are already updated. Shame on whatsapp!

I have sent them an email and asked them about the update for iPhone 5.
But i have not got an answer yet...

/e

zman2100

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2009
Florida
ESPN needs to get it's act together and update it's apps. WatchESPN, ESPN Fantasy Football, and ScoreCenter have all not been updated yet. It's been, what, 4 weeks now since the new display was announced?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.