Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
Mlb.com just updated with video enabled rich notifications. These guys are always absolutely bleeding edge on this stuff!

big samm

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2008
Skype just got updated for ios 10 features, like using siri to initiate a call, or answer a call from the lock screen

lgdias

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2013
Skype just got updated for ios 10 features, like using siri to initiate a call, or answer a call from the lock screen

Siri acted strangelly... didn't recognized a contact without a number, but just with the skype name. i added this new contact in ios address book and had already in skype

big samm

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2008
Siri acted strangelly... didn't recognized a contact without a number, but just with the skype name. i added this new contact in ios address book and had already in skype
So now that you have put this name in your ios does it work? Can you say call John on skype?

sethlution

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2011
Siri with third party app integration has never worked for me, even when I enabled it in the Siri setting. Not sure why

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
we can add facebook to the list now for iOS 10 support. i noticed on the apple store from my iphone that it lists siri integration and the app was just updated today with this feature.

Last edited:

DMaki650

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
Rhinelander, WI
we can add facebook to the list now for iOS 10 support. i noticed on the apple store from my iphone that it lists siri integration and the app was just updated today with this feature.
Yeah I saw this in the Siri App Support in settings and have no idea what's been added. If anyone knows please share. Lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.