April 1st

Discussion in 'Community' started by Chef Ramen, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Chef Ramen macrumors member

whos got some good pranks for tomorrow?? i need some ideas:D

2. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

you could always use the classic simpons gag put a beer can in a paint shaker

Lou: Chief it looks like beer is cominng out of the old simpson house.
    Chief: Copy. I'm preceding on foot. Send Pretezels. I repeat, send pretsels.

3. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I know this is off topic, but I couldn't help but
    notice your name! Chef Ramen. Do you mean Ramen
    as in Ramen noodles, because if you do you are my
    hero. I am obsessed with Ramen noodles. What is
    your favorite flavor? I know that is a hard
    question to answer for a Ramen noodle lover, being
    one myself, but what would you say is the best?

Maybe you could do a prank involving Ramen noodles...

Cook 100 batches in put them in someone's bathtub.
    That wouldn't cost too much. ;).

4. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

wow you linked us to a forum just to link us to another forurm... wow.
    :rolleyes:

I'm gonna steal my friends computers install folding on all of them and then they 'appear' back at their houses.

5. King Cobra macrumors 603

>wow you linked us to a forum just to link us to another forurm... wow.
    :rolleyes:

No. I linked you to a forum so you could see the "idea". I made a reference to another forum to show you where this type of senario first came up to give me that idea. You did not have to go to the second link.

In plain English, my idea was on the link I provided above.

I'm glad you were impressed about the linkage. :rolleyes:

6. FatTony macrumors regular

7. dermeister macrumors 6502

dermeister

I am addicted to Diet Pepsi, and my mom hates it when I drink it. Well over the past months I've collected dozens of 12-can Diet Pepsi boxes, and a proud to announce that I will tape them together into a barricade-from-hell that will be in turn taped to the entrance to her room. Tomorrow morning will be interesting, and so I plan on having my camcorder ready.

8. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

beez7777

here's one to do to someone on a windows machine: drag the start menu bar thingy (geez, i've only been on a mac 8 months and already i forgot everything about windows ;) ) to the top of the screen. then, adjust the monitor settings so that it stretches vertically, so that the start menu thing is hidden. most of the time they'll be clueless as to what happened to it.

another classic is the scotch tape over the optical mouse sensor. ;)

9. janey macrumors 603

janey

like beez said it's gotta be the scotch tape on optical mouse thing for those windows users out there with one :D
    my favorite one for the mac is fiddling with Universal Access (in System Prefs), change to grayscale, switch from white to black, then back to millions of colors; insane zoom on a cinema display, etc :D
    my favorite one for windows users is a virus :p

10. comrade macrumors regular

Take a screen capture of their desktop. Then delete (or move them to a folder if you are nice) all of their desktop icons. Hide the taskbar and make the screen cap their background. Hilarity ensues. I am planning on doing this to a Windows computer but I assume you can do it on a mac. Also, I saw some Mac pranks in this months issue of macaddict.

11. timbloom macrumors 6502a

timbloom

Sadly 99% of pc users will now have no idea how to use the machine if the start menu is not there. Which takes me off topic.... Tomorrow Microsoft is to announce StartMenu XP, no need for windows anymore, if anyone ever still used them.

12. Wardofsky macrumors 65816

I can remember a while ago (When the iMac DVs (Sage etc.)) that Apple Aus used a full size page on an A3 magazine and announced "The New iMac"

And under that they had a beige iMac.

13. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

i never thought of the tape over the optical mouse before... i'll do that to my brother as soon as i get a chance. he he.:D

& the screenshot of the desktop is always good for Mac newbies. as well as the white on black screen... i think it's Option+CMD+* they will think their screen is busted. he he!!:D