Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rogersmj

macrumors 68020
Sep 10, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
it's more like spaces, I think... I don't know waht Virtue is. different desktops for different workflows at the click of a mouse with effects.

Virtue Desktops grew out of Desktop Manager. I use Virtue on both my Macs. It has a lot more features than DM (which has been dead for awhile), since it was maintained until last month when the developer announced he was leaving it to work on other things, since Spaces would come along in a few months anyway.

Retired
May 16, 2006
Virtue Desktops grew out of Desktop Manager. I use Virtue on both my Macs. It has a lot more features than DM (which has been dead for awhile), since it was maintained until last month when the developer announced he was leaving it to work on other things, since Spaces would come along in a few months anyway.

Damn! There are features of Virtue that I'm sure Spaces won't have (without hacks) e.g. hitting my macbook to change desktop!

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Here's mine for the moment...

The epitome of musical genius... Imogen Heap.

EDIT: If anyone would like this, email me with your screen resolution and I will send it! The text can be taken off if people prefer.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 125

stevey500

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, Utah
aprilcap.png

the background..
3 second exposure with my SLR... sun shining through blinded windows as i twisted the camera around. inverted and selected random points of the picture in photoshop and applied color hue

yourockglencoco

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2007
picture4mi3.png

my great friend was poking around on my lappy and she gave me a hot new background. and hah, i think i'll keep it for awhile.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.