Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richard.mac

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2007
51.50024, -0.12662
Here's mine

thats cool whats that style of art called again? like 50s Hollywood soap opera comics or something hehe…

heres mine… still doing the Daft Punk theme, ive been listening to their Alive 2007 album a lot… SO AWESUM!
com.apple.mac2.png

[click here for full size]

HawaiiMacAddict

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2006
On one of my Macs of course
Aloha everyone,

First up is my iMac. I hope to have my MacBook Pro and PowerMac G4 up within the next couple of days. This is a picture of my first ship, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69). The anchors are painted gold in recognition of overall #1 retention (sailors reenlisting vice returning to civilian life) - a very high honor indeed, as total ship's company and air wing personnel number around 6,500!

HawaiiMacAddict

cms2

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2007
Texas
Aloha everyone,

The anchors are painted gold in recognition of overall #1 retention (sailors reenlisting vice returning to civilian life) - a very high honor indeed, as total ship's company and air wing personnel number around 6,500!

Congratulations! Are you on a tour right now?? Be safe and God bless. :)

And now, feeling patriotic:

Attachments

• pat.jpg
    pat.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 138

SpookTheHamster

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2004
London
I'm extremely indecisive when it comes to desktops, so whenever I find a picture I like I add it to my desktops folder and have it set to change every minute. It's a nice surprise whenever I close my main window.

This is what it is this minute.

Attachments

• screen-capture.png
    screen-capture.png
    679.6 KB · Views: 169

Vader

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
I'm extremely indecisive when it comes to desktops, so whenever I find a picture I like I add it to my desktops folder and have it set to change every minute. It's a nice surprise whenever I close my main window.
[snip: Nice Car Desktop]
This is what it is this minute.

Nice desktop!
Link?

cloudnine

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2006
San Francisco, CA
Okay, so while you can't really see that much of my desktop, I had to share since this is my first image posted from the new computer (24" 2.8ghz iMac, 4gb RAM)... it's my first Intel Mac, so I'm still fascinated with the whole virtual machine aspect of it ;)

(Yeah, I changed the background since my last posting higher up on this page... haha).

Attachments

• desktops.jpg
    desktops.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 230

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
Here are mine:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 225
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.