aquafy itunes play screen thing

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by biohazard6969, May 27, 2005.

1. biohazard6969 macrumors 6502a

biohazard6969

wouldn't it be cool if they aquafied the screen in itunes where it shows the song playing? i think this would be something to do for itunes 5.0 this is the only part of apple's apps that doesn't look mac-esque yet.... give it the blueish bar like the scroll bar and that would look awsome. something like with the ipod photo. anyone agree?

Attached Files:

2. chameeeleon macrumors 6502

Nope. I totally disagree. It looks a gazillion times better as it is now. I would however like to see a new audio scrub bar to match the one used in Quicktime 7 player. Either that or some sort of sunken platinum look for the track info area (like the background used for the Party Shuffle options).

3. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

I guess it would be neat, but that aquafied scroll bar is too bright for letters to be properly seen. If they used white text or whatever yes. But Apple most likely went with the plainer screen for reading purposes.

4. supergod macrumors 6502

I think iTunes looks quite dull from a visual standpoint and should and will be redone. The poor colour scheme is annoying, but I find the most fault with the browser. Not only does it clash with everything else the UI has got going, but the animation of pulling down the browser looks choppy and even worse in slow-mo.