Aquaman Outside the USA

Discussion in 'iPod' started by HelixOmnimedia, Jul 26, 2006.

1. HelixOmnimedia macrumors 6502a

Jul 26, 2006
    Traveling The World

I've been 'lurking' around MacRumors for a long time, and finally decided to register. So Hello.:)

As the title suggests: Is there anyway to purchase the "Aquaman" Pilot of the iTunes Music Store? I live in the UK and have been following the development and then the cancelation of this show, and i found out yesterday the pilot was released for legal downloading, but not outwith the US.:(

I can access the US Music Store site and view the first 10 seconds of it, but i can't download :mad: Any help/suggestion to make a UK fan happy?

2. Temujin macrumors 6502a

Oct 1, 2005
    Welcome :)

If it's not legal to donwload outside the US then you kind of answered your own question. Not possible if you wan't to keep it legal.
  3. grockk macrumors 6502

Mar 16, 2006
    Welcome. It's only legal within the US. So any download of this show would still be illegal. Why not just go straight to the BT sites. It's just as legal as hacking the iTMS for it.
  4. KKKL macrumors 6502

May 16, 2005
    Just get a music code(from any country, ie. UK store) and redeem it in US store. Thus, you will be able to create an US account without credit card on file. You can simply sign up a Facebook account and get a back-to-school-sampler music code and redeem it.

What's more, if you redeem an UK code in US store, you will create an US account and the code is still redeemable.