Aquisition going slow, new program wanted

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by elisha cuthbert, May 26, 2006.

1. elisha cuthbert macrumors 6502a

elisha cuthbert

Aquisition is going slow for some reason so i think i need a new program and not fussed about price i just want a good looking easy to use with lots of features program.

2. harveypooka macrumors 65816

mlMac is quite good. What's the other one called...DrumBeat. Shareware app, I've heard good things about that. I use Acqusition regularly - what are you downloading from? Check your speeds on a variety of files, from different people and servers. Might just be a poor connection.

3. elisha cuthbert thread starter macrumors 6502a

elisha cuthbert

I try to search for anything and i get little to no results, and when I am downloading something it goes at 1kb a sec whil when i tried limewire last night (just to compare because i hate it) and poisond they bost were downloading at my actual speed

4. harveypooka macrumors 65816

Possibly a Firewall issue? Has it always been this way? If it has, maybe try emailing the Developer - I think he's called David Wanatabe.

5. elisha cuthbert thread starter macrumors 6502a

elisha cuthbert

No it hasnt always been this way its only happened over the last month (and currently i have been downgraded to and old pc for a while, while my router gets fixed

6. rccola70 macrumors regular

7. LucianN macrumors newbie

Hey rccola70, can you download programs or applications with any of those? my mac can't open anything from acquisition

8. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

uTorrent for Mac and LimeWire. The only two P2P programs you'll ever need :) (and they're both free :p )