Are the Zippy keyboards portable?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by jayeskreezy, Mar 20, 2005.

1. jayeskreezy macrumors 65816

Mar 3, 2005
    Does anyone know if the zippy keyboards are portable? I'm looking for a keyboard for the mini mac that I can travel with...
  2. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Aug 9, 2002
    Technically, any keyboard is portable. If you want something really portable check this out.

Of course, the keyboard's not cheap, and the bluetooth costs extra too... So if you're considering this, I'm starting to wonder why you want a Mac mini rather than an iBook.
  3. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

Mar 3, 2005
    thanks for your help...i will look into that

Well, the reason I didnt get an ibook is because I have an IBM thinkpad r40 already which IMO is better than an ibook...if apple had a pointer stick then i'd consider it, but I HATE touchpads

...I didnt get the mini as my only option....I got it for free brand new and I already have a dell desktop at home and at work...

this is my 4th computer...I am giving my dell pc away to my mother so I will have 3....that's why I was asking because the mini is so small it's easy to make it portable...I was just wondering if there was a keyboard to go with it...thanks again though