Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

klb028

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 10, 2006
Texas
ahhh... I knew there'd be some more who were getting some! All of the gifts sound wonderful, especially the ones who are lucky enough to get an MBP! I would just die waiting for Christmas day to come around knowing my beloved laptop was in my reach!

lord patton

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
Chicago
Got my wife a refurb 1.83 CD white MacBook for $800. The black one for a grand was tempting, as it had better processor, optical, and HD. But the upgrade that's mandatory is RAM, and that's what I'll spend the savings on.

We're at my parents' house in California for a week, so I'm having it shipped here. Hope it comes on the 28th like it's supposed to!!

Axegrinder

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2006
Preston
I got my eight year old daughter a mac mini for xmas. She's over the moon with it. She wanted my old PC ever since I switched in June but I didn't want her to have that. She needs to be educated properly! :)

My house is now officially a PC free zone (though I'm posting this on my mum's Acer laptop - ugh!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.