Are you buying a G5 anytime soon?

Discussion in ' News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. macrumors bot

    Jul 5, 2003
  2. macrumors 6502

    Feb 4, 2003
    San Diego, California
    i don't think my family is in any position to buy a g5... but if we do, it'll be the next rev...
  3. macrumors 65816

    Oct 24, 2003
    Now why didn't they just put option for:

    Buying G5 in 3 months


    Buying G5 in 6 months.

    Instead of just asking for the next revision?
  4. Moderator


    Staff Member

    Dec 7, 2002
    Whakatane, New Zealand
    No, i will wait for new rev
    No, it is too expensive
    No, i don't like it

    None of those apply to me. I won't buy one when the next rev comes out. I don't think it's too expensive, considering what you get. And I do like it.

    I simply don't need one. My G4 does everything I want.
  5. macrumors 6502a


    Jan 24, 2003
    hmm g5 yes but not yet maybe in a few months time
  6. macrumors regular

    Aug 23, 2003
    What if you already have one?

    There's no choice if you already have one. :-/ For those on the edge, my wife has a 15" iMac and I have the dual G5. The performance difference is amazing! I finally have a computer I think can keep up for several years, and I haven't even maxed out the RAM.
  7. macrumors P6


    Oct 20, 2002
    It definitely won't be soon. I voted with the majority. Probably won't purchase till this Fall.

    No, i will wait for new rev
    72.71 % (429)

    I can't imagine the 8 votes, not Mac fans I guess. No, i don't like it
    1.36 % (8)

Share This Page