arg!! right clicking!?!?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by virus1, Aug 2, 2006.

1. virus1 macrumors 65816

virus1

ok.. on windows here.. and EVERYTHING you need to do seems to require right clicking.. but CTRL clicking wont work! any way to get around this without using an external mouse? (on a blackbook btw)

2. steve_hill4 macrumors 68000

steve_hill4

Ah, the beauty of Parallels.

There is no way around right-clicking on a MacBook/MBP running under Boot Camp because it sees the mouse as one button and ctrl-click means nothing to Windows. With Mighty Mouse, Windows sees it as a standard two button mouse, so no problem, only disables centre-click, exposé and 360 scrolling, (merely horizontal and vertical).

Forget whether or not two fingered scrolling works or not, but doubt that too.

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

4. virus1 thread starter macrumors 65816

virus1

ha it definately doesn't... a habit i am now having trouble breaking as well.. well i'm sure apple will fix that in future versions of bootcamp.. it is still just a beta. :rolleyes:

5. livecn macrumors newbie

iMouse is a better solution than Apple Mouse Utility (I took the trouble to develop iMouse because I couldn't get myself used to Apple Mouse Utility).

iMouse is freeware. Download it from:

http://livecn.huasing.org/imouse/