arn Rocks!

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by AngryLawnGnome, Mar 9, 2004.

1. macrumors regular

Jan 5, 2004
    Just thought I'd start a thread to give credit to someone who really deserves the title "Macrumors god". I can't tell you the number of times he's helped me personally with something little or stupid about the site, like changing the capitalization of my username. Always takes the time to please the idiots like me. Basically, arn kicks a**!:D More arn love?
  2. Moderator emeritus

Jan 2, 2001
    Metairie, LA
    I think arn knows how much he's appreciated around here. ;)
  3. macrumors 68020

Sep 26, 2001
    where the concrete to dirt ratio is better
  4. Moderator emeritus

Jan 9, 2004
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    Nonetheless it bears periodic saying. Arn does rock! :)
  5. macrumors regular

Jan 29, 2003
    This is Arn's very own thread... Yet he hasn't posted in it. :D

Kinda ironic.

I ditto what everyone said

6. macrumors newbie

Oct 9, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    More Arn Love? Sure... I always read what he says. This is a killer place to hang out, and a lot of that has to do with the members in the community. Arn is an outstanding example of this - so yeah, props to Arn for sure.

I've never been into forums until I found Macrumors. Not only did it help me in purchasing both my iPod and Powerbook, but it also helps me keep up on all things "Mac", as well as to both take information, and submit information on the way.
  7. macrumors 65816

Savage Henry

Feb 20, 2004
    in a one horse, two house, three pub town.
    I'm always curious about the type of God with which our faith is entrusted. Is he the sort who has a Modern Bible of Technological Morals which if correctly interpreted will lead us on the path toTechnological Enlightenment, or is he a God with cheerleaders, cheap booze and t-shirts with outrageous slogans?

Either way, he's fab. :)