Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savar

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2003
District of Columbia
:confused: Just why should that be interesting? What is next? See who has the same shoe size as Arn? :confused:

It's kinda interesting. For some reason I always thought Arn was Indian, although I don't know why. I also thought he would be in his mid-40s...again totally baseless.

Arn is always under-the-radar, even on his own site, so it's interesting to get a glimpse into who he is. Does it matter, though? not really. Honestly, Mac Rumors don't matter either -- unless you're about to buy apple products or apple stock. Most of what we do here is for fun/communication/alleviating boredom.

I watched the CNBC clip about iPhone. Arn obviously thought ahead and came prepared with notes and anecdotes; he was prepared to answer some tricky questions. The dude from loop rumors was made to look rather foolish (by an admittedly obnoxious interviewer), but I think he got flustered and didn't have his answers practiced enough to quickly rattle them off.

mcarnes

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2004
USA! USA!
Would be more interesting if he were black. Are there any black MR members? Someone start a race pole thread (in a positive, good spirit of course).

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
"Should" be important? Or is important?

'Cause it is important (and relevant) for about a million reasons.

*waits for Arn to close thread*

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Arn's too nice.

However, as a German/Scottish/Irish/British/French/Swiss/Amerindian Iowan, I'm not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.