Artwork, Rent a movie, steal the artwork - A thread for movie, music, tv show artwork

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by jamespar1992, Feb 21, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, I decided if where going to get the best coverflow collection then we have to work together so if anyone rents a movie of itunes please, please put it's picture up here I'll also pitch in with some I'v got and will get more.. hopefully.

Tell everyone you know, the more people the better.

Make sure you attach the images on imageshack, NOT AS AN ATTACHMENT, for if you do the thread will get shut down. If you need help with this just email me the picture. Or just post it in the thread.

The aim of this thread is not to just collect movie artwork, but put in any cd cover ones, tv shows or any other itunes artworks.

This thread is especially for itunes artworks but if you have one you've photoshopped you can chuck it in too, just MAKE SURE TO SAY THAT IT HAS BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED.

I'll start off with the 300 cover which I got from the movie when I rented it last night. I should have more soon.

300 Cover : http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1554/attachment12aa9.jpg

Remember if this threads going to last we have to tell people about it, and remember to upload the image to imageshack not to these forums.

THANKYOU

2. macrumors 68040

ntrigue

You may be aware of outnow.ch - those are superior quality. But I will stop by this thread if those don't satisy.

3. macrumors 6502a

what about metadata? wouldn't it be good to post the description used so that appears in appleTV/front row too?

also, what resolution/size do these need to be to appear 'correctly' in coverflow/front row/appleTV?

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

outnow.ch is pretty good but itunes is much better and they are much cleaner, not as much writing etc. A good size for movie posters in itunes is at least 1000 *1000, but we should mainly just collect ones off itunes there a bit bigger than that.

Thanks

5. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Distributing covers for copyrighted material (including the art work itself) is dodgy ground, for that reason, this thread is going by by.