Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
I don't know if any of you have ever been to As The Apple Turns, because it's really funny. Only problem is, there hasn't been a new story for about a month-and-a-half! :eek: I really enjoy reading their stories (because they are hilarious). But now I don't know what happened to them, they just disappeared. Do any of you know what's going on?

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
lucky bastard only had a migraine for a month and a half.

god damnit why must i be cursed with a headache 24/7 for 12 months.

bah humbug

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Duff-Man says...I always enjoyed reading his page - written with such a great sense of humour. I hope he gets well and is able to continue with the page again.....oh yeah!

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
Well I hope he gets better - What could be so bad that he'd be gone this long and not even post something like "Temporarily there will be no new stories"?

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
EricNau said:
Well I hope he gets better - What could be so bad that he'd be gone this long and not even post something like "Temporarily there will be no new stories"?
Duff-Man says....I am just guessing, but I think it may be a combination of things - moving, having a family (and a relatively new-born...) and the health trouble...all these tidbits gathered from numerous articles he's posted over the last year or so....oh yeah!

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
I just think it may be more serious than he's letting anyone know...Otherwise it seems like he might still post a small article maybe once every couple of weeks, or atleast a message explaining why he's not doing it anymore.
I hope it doesn't sound like I'm complaining, I just hope he's OK, and will get back to writing again, those stories were the best!

Eevee

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2004
New Haven, CT
Duff-Man said:
Duff-Man says....I am just guessing, but I think it may be a combination of things - moving, having a family (and a relatively new-born...) and the health trouble...all these tidbits gathered from numerous articles he's posted over the last year or so....oh yeah!

Hey Duff-Man, how do you know all these things he's going through? Do you know him personally?

Just curious ;)

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Eevee said:
Hey Duff-Man, how do you know all these things he's going through? Do you know him personally?

Just curious ;)
Duff-Man says....no, I don't know him at all...all that stuff is just what he has posted on the site in various articles over the last (long) while....oh yeah!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.