Asking those who received their MBP: (Update) Does overnight from Shanghai work?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by DVNIEL, Oct 30, 2006.

1. DVNIEL macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

When did you notice a sudden change in your shipping date? I notice a lot of you guys had last minute changes and got it earlier than you expected. Mine says it hasn't been shipped yet, and estimated delivery date is October 31st (tomorrow), is there a chance that mine can still arrive earlier than expected? The reason I'm asking is because I have the whole week off except tomorrow, where I have an all day exam and practical, and the distribution depot is milllles from where I live. I need to know if i need to have someone stay at home for me.

Feedback would be great

Oh btw: I just picked up the New Axio Fuse 2 backpack, its freakin amazing. I bought it in anticipation of my new MBP should have the best in protection. You guys should give it a try, very comfortable and gives you peace of mind

2. e12a macrumors 68000

e12a

last friday my order said it would be shipped 31st too, but sunday night i found that it was shipped on the 30th (shanghai time).

3. mrwilly123 macrumors member

Mine was shipped the 27th, said it would be here on the 1st, arrived today.

4. Clydefrog macrumors 6502a

Clydefrog

I hope the apple stores get them tomarrow, i though for sure they would get them in today, but thats not the case

5. thenewguy macrumors regular

I ordered on the 26th and it is saying ship date is 1st of November. Even though I ordered 2 day shipping delivery date is expected at Nov. 6th...so I'm a bit peeved about that. i'll definitely call and complain if it doesnt arrive on Friday the 3rd.

6. mmoran27 macrumors 6502

2.33 MBP Glossy

has anyone recieved theirs yet from the online apple store? I ordered mine last wed and it still says est ship Oct 31 est delivery Nov 3. They can't possibly be this slow?

BTW I ordered the glossy screen and the Iworks suite. Apple says this pushed back the order. WTF.

Has anyone gotten a Glossy MBP from the online store?

I'll bet no. I am hpoing they dont f@ck this up and push it back.

7. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Got mine this morning (monday), i ordered on the day of released. In fact it would have gotten here on friday but there was some technical issue delay. Go figure.

8. DVNIEL thread starter macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

Did your guys' order status always give a estimated ship date AND a delivery date? For some reason mine only has an estimated ship date. See attached. Is this normal?

Attached Files:

9. mmoran27 macrumors 6502

10. DVNIEL thread starter macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

Nope, all of it was completely stock, I didn't wanna cause any further delays, I need it badly for work and class

11. e12a macrumors 68000

e12a

just wait. if it ships, it'll update.

as stated earlier, mine shipped 30th, est. deliv date is 2nd (if they dont compensate for shanghai time, it'll be 1st).

12. DVNIEL thread starter macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

Does overnight shipping really work from Shanghai?

So it shipped today (the 31st) but I ordered for overnight shipping...

Has anyone actually gotten their MBP shipped overnight (the next day) to their door from Shanghai? Please let me know so I can be prepared tomorrow before clinicals.