Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

al256

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2001
I'll drive over around 6 in the morning and start waiting for my 16GB. When are you two thinking of showing up?

Acevesx

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2008
I was thinking about 7, do you think it's gonna be crazy? I know Cherry Creek was insane for the 3gs so I went with aspen grove for the iPad

al256

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2001
It can't be crazy there.. I'm guessing it'll get busy between 8 and 9, but I'll already be near the front of the line.

Acevesx

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2008
I just dont know if I want to spend 3 hours outside waiting lol I'd get bored!

Jusder

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2010
Aspen Grove, Iphone 4? Anyone?

That's where I'm heading, what time are you getting there? I talked to someone on a different thread and he said he was showing up around 4. I'll probably do the same.

Acevesx

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2008
That's where I'm heading, what time are you getting there? I talked to someone on a different thread and he said he was showing up around 4. I'll probably do the same.

I will probably show up around 5

djinn

macrumors 68000
Oct 4, 2003

I'm here now. Number 10, walkin with 1 pre-order in front of me.

Jusder

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2010
No I think they ran out of walk IN close to noon.

Wow, I must have gotten one of the last ones then, I didn't get mine until around 1:30 after being there for FOURTEEN and a half hours...haha. Totally worth it though :)

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
Wow, I must have gotten one of the last ones then, I didn't get mine until around 1:30 after being there for FOURTEEN and a half hours...haha. Totally worth it though :)

There is simply no reason it should have taken 14 hours. Seems like things were moving at Mach none at the apple stores today. For a product they aren't even activating it shouldn't take more than 90 seconds to scan, swipe a card and send you on your way.

Jusder

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2010
True, a guy in line talked to his friend who went to Flatirons mall without a reservation and was out in two hours. They were letting FIFTY people in from the reserved line to ONE from the walk-in line. It was ridiculous.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.