Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
So, she wore a diaper so she could save precious time on the 900 mile drive. Why didn't she just pee while she refilled her gas tank. She had to stop for gas, probably 2 times at least.

Also, wouldn't it be hard to maintain that vengeful, homicidal edge over the course of such a long drive? Impressive.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
So, she wore a diaper so she could save precious time on the 900 mile drive. Why didn't she just pee while she refilled her gas tank. She had to stop for gas, probably 2 times at least.

Also, wouldn't it be hard to maintain that vengeful, homicidal edge over the course of such a long drive? Impressive.

Well if she drove one of the older Jetta TDIs, that would be one tank. ;)

And astronauts are know for their ability to single-mindedly attack a problem. :D

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Well, this takes a bit of the luster off of having seen that shuttle launch in December.

On the other hand, might be time to eBay the mission-specific souvenirs I bought. ;)

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Plus, who knows what kind of freaky radiation she might have been exposed to?

Cosmic rays? :D

I was thinking the same thing and that the prosecution will use this to get a conviction - given all that time to turn around and just continue....the story might get better/worse.

D

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Astronuts

They all have to be astronuts to go up in those things with some of the things happening that we hear locally.

I've driven to/from Houston from the Orlando area a couple of times and it's a boring drive. It gives you time to think but you really have to keep some energy going.

I think she had too much time to think. It probably just made her angrier.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
puns like that might just be a bannable offense ;)

D
It was to tempting not to say it.:eek:

But seriously, What would happen if we ever have long term space travel. Im sure people will be hooking up. This won't be pretty if it ever happened up there with no place to hide.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
At the time.

Looking at the before and after images of astronut Lisa "Diapers" Nowak. On the left, a healthy lady astronaut. On the right, note the weight loss, thinner hair and papery skin…

Meth…

Which would explain the determination the lady astronaut displayed.

I agree! Behaviour is incomprehensible!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.