Asurion replace iPhone 4S with iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Blaze3555, Dec 1, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Blaze3555

I have heard and read that people have had their iPhone 4 replacement with iPhone 4S. I'm just wondering has anyone heard of somebody getting a replacement iPhone five instead of an iPhone 4S? I just put a claim for my iPhone 4s 64gb white, and was approved, that was on Friday, it still hasn't shipped:mad: last time I had a claim they shipped it the next day, Im hopping they don't have any 64 left so they up grade me. I called today and the lady said I was getting a new Iphone 4s 64gb but didn't know why I was approved but it hasent shipped. :confused: Any evidence on this one?

2. macrumors 68040

bandofbrothers

As the 4s is still in plentiful supply i wouldn't have thought so.

3. macrumors 601

Ya, I know what guy! I will put in a good word for you.

HOW SHOULD WE KNOW? The stars are set, the shipment is labelled, the angels have sung. Now it's up to the UPS man.

Not to deflate u or anything, u know basically there is no difference(?) between the 4 and the 4s except the 4s is faster with a fixed antenna.

4. macrumors 6502

Bugeyeblue

There are more differences than that between the two phones. What does that first line in your post mean?

5. thread starter macrumors member

Blaze3555

Yeah me too I don't get it I was asking about 4s to 5 not 4 to 4s. But I just got my tracking number, they shipped it today Sunday, go figure didn't know they worked on Sunday. It said 4S 64gb white, hope its new and not a refurb. I'll update when it gets here. :apple:

6. macrumors 6502a

VandyChem2009

It'll be refurb. You don't get a new phone for a used phone.

7. thread starter macrumors member

Blaze3555

Last time I had to use them they sent me a new one in the box with all the accessories even do I told them I only lost the phone.

8. macrumors Nehalem

Applejuiced

Last time instead of an iphone 3GS they send me a brand new car:D:eek:

9. macrumors 6502a

VandyChem2009

I guess it's all a matter of luck with asurion. It would be funny if they sent you a 4 instead.