Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
I just checked eligibility through the apple site and I can get the reduced price. To get the lowest I'd have to wait till May 2013.

I will probably skip. I dont want to shell out another $400 plus new cases plus screen protectors.

Just not worth it. Lets see what the 5S brings.

TNAppleFan

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2012
Grateful to be moved to Full Upgrade

I purchased the 4s (Paid the $250 early upgrade) on launch day last year and upgraded my wife to the 4S (full upgrade) in February this year. When I checked our upgrade eligibility last month, my line had a full price upgrade and my wife's line had early upgrade.

I called AT&T to ask if my line could be moved to at least the "early upgrade" since mine is the primary, along with the fact that I bought mine last year and hers wasn't purchased until this year. The AT&T rep told me she would have to check with her supervisor.

I received a call later that day that AT&T has moved me up to a full discount upgrade. Thanks AT&T!

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I purchased the 4s (Paid the $250 early upgrade) on launch day last year and upgraded my wife to the 4S (full upgrade) in February this year. When I checked our upgrade eligibility last month, my line had a full price upgrade and my wife's line had early upgrade.

I called AT&T to ask if my line could be moved to at least the "early upgrade" since mine is the primary, along with the fact that I bought mine last year and hers wasn't purchased until this year. The AT&T rep told me she would have to check with her supervisor.

I received a call later that day that AT&T has moved me up to a full discount upgrade. Thanks AT&T!

I find this very hard to believe after all of the denial stories we have heard. Full upgrade in less than a year?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.