All iPads At&t Ipad Mini not sold at Best Buy?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by lbros360, Jan 10, 2013.

1. macrumors member

I was wondering why Best Buy only has the Verizon and Sprint models. I really wanted the At&t 32gb ipad mini model and I have so many best buy discounts. Does anyone know why they don't sell At&t. Any help is much appreciated... THANK YOU

2. macrumors member

It's actually a legit question. I was trying to figure out the same thing when shopping for my mini.

Any of the forum's best buy employees have any insights?

3. macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

As of December BB wasn't selling the AT&T versions. I ended up returning my Wi-Fi at BB and going to the AT&T store.

It may have changed since then, but I doubt it. All the info I got from a BB employee was that their contract with AT&T was sort of on the rocks.

4. kodeman53, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013

macrumors 65816

We know it's a legit question. So is the answer.

EDIT: I see the mods deleted a post that makes several other posts hard to understand. Gotta love the mods. Dozens of threads on the same topic, no problem. A little sarcastic answer, now that's a problem.

OP - If you want to know why BB doesn't carry ATT iPads, call BB and ask. You could have had your answer in 5 minutes.

5. macrumors regular

Exactly the opposite at Target. They seem to carry only AT&T. Like you, I have a lot of discounts at a store and they don't have the product I want. My local bestbuy has 4's and minis on Verizon, but I've no discounts there. Sorry, not much help, but you have my sympathies.

6. thread starter macrumors member

I called and the lady at Best Buy had no idea on why. She just said they have the regular Ipad 4 for at&t in stock. If you can see... I am a "newbie" on this forum and all I wanted was to see if anyone knew why...

7. macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Buy and trade with eachother? ;)