AT&T just kicked on LTE in Louisville, KY

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Brad02, Nov 12, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

AT&T just kicked on LTE in Louisville, KY. Pretty good speeds to start

Attached Files:

2. macrumors regular

TSKY74

Nice! Lexington still doesn't have LTE for AT&T.

3. macrumors 68030

tymaster50

i really don't know why I feel like I saw this thread before. Must be deja vu.

4. thread starter macrumors regular

5. macrumors 68020

6. macrumors newbie

I just noticed this too. It's about time! I am getting 25 down right now where I am. The real test will be tomorrow when I go to work downtown. AT&T 3G service in downtown Louisville is awful, hopefully LTE will be much better.

7. macrumors 65816

LapsangSouchong

Cool! Did AT&T send you any kind of message before or did you just notice it?

8. macrumors newbie

I just noticed the LTE at the top of my phone before WiFi auto connected. At first I thought I was just seeing things. I turned off WiFi and there it was.

They are actually a little early. It wasn't supposed to go live until December.

9. thread starter macrumors regular

I'm not going to complain. I am just glad the speeds are faster than Cincy. The speeds I was getting there were terrible.

I'm getting really good speeds at home and at work today. Getting around 35-45 at work. Tested this morning at my house and got this. Obviously later in the day it will be slower due to congestion.

Attached Files:

10. macrumors 6502

Yeah they kicked it on in Little Rock AR a couple weeks ago and I am loving it. The speeds are great and it doesn't affect my battery any worse than the HSDPA+. I was shocked that I still got about the same battery life with LTE. Only problem is I usually only use 1 GB per month but I've used 2 GB in 2 weeks with LTE. It was my fault though because I turned Wifi off because LTE is faster than my Wifi. I will have to go back to using Wifi at home for now.

11. macrumors member

I noticed that it was kicking in and out in my part of town last night, but today it was solid LTE all the time.