AT&T Voicemail

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by igetit, Dec 15, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Oct 22, 2005
    Snoqualmie, WA
    Is anyone else getting delayed voicemails with AT&T? I am getting voicemail 24 to 48 hours later than when there were left on my phone. I have an iPhone 5, my wife also has an iPhone 5 with the same issues and now my colleague on an iPhone 4 is also reporting delayed voicemails.

My colleague is in MN state and we are in WA so definitely not unique to one state....
  2. macrumors 6502

Sep 20, 2012
    Yup the guy in our IT department called AT&T a few days ago and said they are having problems. Also it does not show up in visual voicemail. You have to dial to check.
  3. macrumors 6502a

Oct 7, 2010
  4. macrumors newbie

Dec 1, 2012
    Just got my iPhone 5 about a week ago. I been trying to set up visual voicemail for 3 days now, finally got it setup today. I was getting the " unable to connect" alert, having to hold down the 1 on the dial to check.
    Southern california
  5. macrumors newbie

Dec 10, 2012
    I'm having same problem. Noticed a few times before, but definitely in the last day or so. Voicemails coming in 6-8 hours later. The topic is huge on Twitter which is where I go nowadays if I want to find out if there's a problem. Resolution is usually found elsewhere, but Twitter world is always first to 'know' something.
  6. macrumors 6502

Jan 22, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I am with AT&T... I had 12 messages show up yesterday with most of them being from Wednesday or Thursday so that is a 48 to 72 hour delay. Just terrible! I will have to eat some crow tomorrow because someone from a business said she called and left a voicemail but I didn't believe her because I saw no missed call or voicemail.
    :eek: I know the right thing to do is apologize darn it.
  7. macrumors 6502a

Jun 9, 2009
    My cousin is with ATT and she has the same issue.
  8. macrumors regular

Oct 29, 2012
    I also noticed the same thing over the last few days. Glad to know I am not alone. I just hope they fix the problem soon.
  9. macrumors 6502

Jul 5, 2010
    Yeah same issues here. A friend of mine called AT&T and he was told that there is a 24hr delay.