I have read that the supply of AT&T iPad Minis may be a little constrained. That leaves me with a dilemma. If all that is available tomorrow is Verizon, do I go ahead and buy it? Or wait until I can get an AT&T unit? I have AT&T phone service. But, I have an unlimited data plan on the iPhone 5, so I do not use a shared data plan. Rather, I will just be paying for a data plan for the iPad Mini separately. I will use it for various uses, including Talkatone (for Google Voice - as a primary phone). I live in a major city so coverage is unlikely to be a major issue. Anyone else have experience with choosing between AT&T and Verizon in this context? Opinions?